Specialist in the field of ontology and epistemology, Doctor of Philosophy (doctor habilitatus); Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences (PhD); the Head of the Department of Social Communication of the Psychological Faculty in National Research Tomsk State University (TSU); the Head of the Laboratory of Human new media technologies; the Head of the ''Connect-Universum'' International Scientific and Practice Conference Steering Committee; the member of the Board of TSU on thesis (philosophical sciences); the member of the Siberian Branch Counsel of Russian Association for Public Relations; the member of the Association "European Universities Public Relations and Information Officers" (EUPRIO); the President of Tomsk regional public organization "The Strategy of Success".
Author of more than 80 scientific publications, including more that 50 publications on the theory and practice of social communication in PR-education.
Author of 5 books: ''Genesis and History of Public Relations: Interpretational Analysis'' (2004); ''Genesis of Public Relations Reconstruction Methodology'' (2008); ''Introduction to the Theory of Communication'' (as a co-author, 2009); "Scientific Knowledge on Public Relations (PR): Philosophical Analysis"(2011); ''Post-Non-classical Practices: Experience of Conceptualization'' (collective monograph, 2012).
In November 2009, the complete set of the books (that includes the "Introduction to the Theory of Communication" book) became the winner of Annual International competition of professional achievements in spheres of PR and advertising, organized by the Siberian branch of RASO (Russian Association of Public Relations). The authors (professors of the Department of social communications) received the award "Zolotoy Sobol" ("Gold Sable") in the nomination of "The Best Educational Program on PR".
In 2011, the monograph "Scientific Knowledge on Public Relations (PR): Philosophical Analysis" received the diploma of the International competition in the field of public relations "PROBA IPRA Golden World Awards" in the category "Best work on the theory of PR''.
Practical experience in the sphere of social communication:
- 2002 to date - President of the Regional non-profit organization ''Strategy of Success'': information and educational practices, organizing special events, which promote professional growth of the future specialists in the sphere of social communication;
- 1995 to date – Reporter (freelance) of regional mass media – over 150 publications on public, political and social themes, on public relations and corporate image issues, on business career;
- 2002-2012 - PR Council for the Chairman of State (later - Legislative) Duma of Tomsk Region;
- 1999-2002 - PR and Corporate Image Advisor for Tomsk branch of ''Gasprombank'';
- 1992-1998 - President of Tomsk Club for Business Women ''La Femme'' (seminars and consultant service on business image and personal career for women in top-management);